50k earner and receive child benefit?

Posted by Kevin @ Financial Resolutions on 27th November 2013

Earn more than £50,000 p/a and have children?

You have to register to file a tax return for your child benefit by 5th Oct 2013 or face a fine from the HMRC

This blog is filed under the category Benefits


Financial Resolutions Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Companies House ref; 06543778.
Our location and registered address is 1a High Street, Bovingdon, Hertfordshire, HP3 0HG